- Situation at the Serbian-Hungarian border
- Camps continue to operate below capacity
- Hungarian court equates Islam with terrorism
- Orbán forced to compromise on constitutional amendments
- The annexation of Népszabadság
The second part of October saw the continuation of Ahmed H.’s trial, continued militarisation of the borders and the curtailment of the freedom of speech in Hungary. All refugee camps camps and detention centres are functioning below capacity. On a bright note, however, Migszol has uploaded FAQ on the the procedures at the border, available in several languages in here, as well as organised a flashmob in solidarity with Ahmed H. (see more below). In addition, We started a monthly social space, where refugees can get together and talk to us about their problems and ask questions.